- SAFETY: eddy current brakes front & rear footbrake. Certified to CE / SAA Approved Certification; Meets the highest safety standards.
- 350 W ENGINE: 3 speed modes: 15 km / h and 25 km / h, 30 km / h (max) and a maximum distance of 34 km. It depends on you Whether you adjust the speed of the scooter with local regulations.
- 8.5 INCH TIRES: Explosion-proof solid rubber tires, wear-resistant and shockproof. Shock-absorbing rubber pneumatic tires Provide a smooth ride even on bumpy surfaces.
- EASY FOLD FOLDING FEATURE: Unique and compact design, easy folding. Easy to carry in the elevator, bus or subway.
- MORE INTELLIGENCE: Intelligent anti-glare LCD display indicates the status of the battery, corridors, current speed and mileage. Front rested LED light illuminates in your life.
Attention! Use with protective equipment. Hoverboards are not approved for road traffic. LED front light; Security taillight
Foldable handles control: Does the scooter When folding more compact.
Adjustable Height: 3 different heights adjustable: 930mm, 1070mm, 1160mm.
speed mode: 15 km / h 25 km / h 30 km / h
Battery: 18650 Li-ion battery
. Max Mileage: <30 km (DEPENDING on road and driver weight)
Max Speed:. <30 km / h
Max load 120 kg (the heavier the weight, the shorter the battery life).
Light: front lamp, rear light
Permissible slope (DEPENDING on your weight): 15 degrees
battery capacity: 7.5Ah
battery voltage: 36V
motor type: Brushless DC motor
motor power: 350W
Max engine speed. 700R / min
Motor nominal voltage: 36V
max. Torque: 13.3 Nm
Charging time: 4 hours
Wheel size: 8.5-inch full tires and explosion
stopping distance: 4m
Dimensions and weight Product Weight: 11kg
weight Package: 15kg
product dimensions: 1050 x 450 x 930/1070/1160 mm (unfolded)
packaging dimensions 1030 x 210 x 405 mm
Folded Size: 960 x 210 x 330 mm
1 x electric scooter
1 x charger
1 x adapter
1 x User
Read the instructions before you take the scooter.
Coverage depends on the weight, from the premises, the temperature and the driving style.
We recommend not to use the scooter on public roads.
Use the City Roller only in dry weather to protect the engine.