G+D StarSign Crypto USB Token S
Bitte beachten Sie, dass dieser G+D Token nicht für die Verwendung mit „Elster“ geeignet ist.
Please note that this G+D token does not work for german tax services „Elster“.
StarSign Crypto USB Token S
The more everything becomes digital, the more dependent medium and large enterprises, governments, and banks become on information systems and the greater their concerns about data integrity and loss.
As a result, all will have to make trade-offs between the value inherent in a hyperconnected world and the associated risks (e.g. operational disruption, intellectual property loss, public embarrassment).
Privacy and security have turned into key issues for potential service providers serving users or companies for their mobile workforce. Likewise, machine authentication is essential for remote updates or monitoring in the IoT space.
It still is a major challenge to authenticate users to grant them access to sensitive data or authorization for certain applications. Similarly, remote maintenance services such as secure software updates are the next hurdle to take.
G+D Mobile Security provides the StarSign Crypto USB Token in response to these growing security needs.
The StarSign Crypto USB Token with its compact and lightweight design is the convenient key to strong two-factor authentication, password and credential management, encryption, and secure digital signing applications.
The FIPS 140-2 level 3 certification of the token enables compliance with country-specific regulations.
Technical key features
• G+D Mobile Security Sm@rtCafé®
Expert 7.0 Java Card OS
• Running on a smartcard security controller
SMARTCARD SECURE ELEMENT MEMORY
• 215 KB free EEPROM, e.g. PKI applet and 15 key pairs and certificates
STANDARDS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Java Card 3.0.4 Classic
• GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 + Amendment D (SCP03)
• Multiple security domains
• Multiple DAP (3DES, AES, RSA, ECDSA)
• Authorized and delegated management
• USB 2.0 full-speed
• CCID Class specifications (2005)
• Chip: Common Criteria EAL 5+
• Token OS: FIPS 140-2 level 3
• Token: CE, FCC, WEEE, RoHS
SECURITY AND CRYPTOGRAPHY
• Enhanced high-security memory management
• Secured OS against DPA/SPA and physical
attacks RNG according to NIST
• Trusted Channel Booster® for accelerated ICAO
secure messaging functionality and support for
various privacy protocols
• Symmetric encryption: 3-DES up to 768 bit,
AES up to 256 bit, SEED up to 128 bit
• Asymmetric encryption: RSA up to 4096 bit
DSA up to 1024 bit ECDSA up to 521 bit ECDH
up to 521 bit
• Digital signatures with symmetric or asymmetric encryption
• Hash algorithms: SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384,
AVAILABLE APPLETS / APPLICATIONS
• AET SafeSign
• Further applets on request
• Windows OS
• Linux and MAC OS
• Microsoft CSP
• PC/SC (CCID)
AVAILABLE SMARTCARD TOOLS (OPTIONAL)
• G+D Mobile Security JLoad
APPROX. DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
• L56mm x W16mm x H9.5mm
• 5 g
INGRESS PROTECTION CLASS
• IP55 for the token body
• 0°C to 40°C at 90% RH
• -40°C to 70°C
MAXIMUM POWER CONSUMPTION
• < 125 mW